You will be the single point of contact for all legal issues for our Luxembourg and German operations. You will deal with various questions in the field of capital markets, real estate and general corporate law, with a focus on securitization, financial regulation and supervisory law, corporate law, data protection law, real estate, as well as general civil and contractual law.
Your key responsibilities:
- Negotiating and drafting of contracts in the legal areas mentioned above Providing strategic advice to further develop Estating’s business model
- Providing legal advice and support for Estating’s various business areas, both in day-today business and preparation of legal opinions
- Coordinating external counsel and professional advisers
- Supervision and case management of litigation and dispute resolution
- Maintaining knowledge-sharing systems and promoting awareness of legal topics relevant to the company
- Developing and overseeing legal risk management processes
We don’t want to start here with the usual fresh fruits and free drinks like anybody else. We have much better to offer!
- We are a really experienced and international team of digital-savvy finance experts and key executives with successful start-up know-how united by the mission to create a win for society
- We are flexible regarding remote work. But if you wish to work from our office, we are based very centrally in Berlin in a beautiful one. You are always welcome there
- Estating is a founder-driven flat hierarchy organization where you will have an impact from day one
- We are offering a very competitive salary
We want to change the world by democratizing and disrupting the access to the property market and offer its advantages to all.
We will scale fast. While it begins with qualified investors this is only the start. Estating’s goal is to create wealth for all. Extending the advantages of investing in properties to the retail saver and eventually the un-invested, wherever they are and with whatever level of investment they wish to make.
Estating’s aim is to create a wealthier society.